[mohaa] Solaris 8 MOHAA Dedicated Server

wbashlor at wayxcable.com wbashlor at wayxcable.com
Wed Oct 30 14:15:43 EST 2002

Thanks a lot for all your help guys. I think we are going to buy a dedicated game server since our spare SPARC will not work. Do y'all recommend a Windows 2000 Server or Pro Platform or Linux Platform? I'm pretty good with Win2k and a little rusty on linux/unix. Will probably be running at least MOHAA, UT, and UT3 dedicated servers. I'm an admin for a cable ISP and we have a full T3 that I'm itching to use up some bandwidth with a gaming server (lol).

Will CCNA, CCAI
[BSCN][+[BCRAN}+{BCMSN}