[mohaa] MOH Anti-Cheat Tool 'Ponto40'

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Tue Oct 29 10:13:42 EST 2002

Hello Diego,

If you're trying to remove yourself from this list, you need to follow the
instructions given when you first joined.  Here's the info from that message
you'll need:

========

Welcome to mohaa at icculus.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

========

I hope this helps.  =)