[mohaa] rcon commands

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Wed Oct 23 20:14:46 EDT 2002

Ok, this happened for almost an hour! everytime I connected I was disconnected
right away! As far as I know there is not disconnect command from the console
right ? Only kill, killclient etc. How about game restarting ? Sometimes 4-5
time in a row right after the game starts? Will the restarting be 'caused' by
an admin that wants to get a strategic position at the beginning of the game
to get a nice spot to kill players on other team ? Specially in maps like the
Hunt and V2 ?

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.
(714) 504-6870 Cell