[mohaa] Linux Dedicated Server Commands

Spill_Debowl debowl at ntadesign.com
Sat Oct 12 14:10:44 EDT 2002

You were right. I now have the server up and running. I am getting a few
error messages you might have heard of, so if you would help me track
down a resolution that would be great. It doesn't appear to be a problem
keeping the game running, however, the do appear in the console while
the game is playing.

Error #1
Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/fx/dummy.tik

Error #2
Attempting to load ./fgameded.so -------
^~^~^ Box data is corrupted for
'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Morph targets data is corrupted for
'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'

Thanks in advance for your help.

//Spill