[mohaa] bf1942 and mohaa updates.

scratch scratch at xmission.com
Fri Oct 11 22:04:20 EDT 2002

I'd give my left cheek to be able to see a player's individual scores in
team matches in the console, and as we mentioned earlier, the team
designation of that player.

OK, maybe not my cheek.  But I'll think of something.

Will the original game be patched to the same code of the expansion pack?
Or is this one-thing-at-a-time?

scratch