[mohaa] [battlefield1942] ot

Hollis J. Brown III hbrown at kc.rr.com
Fri Oct 11 15:23:03 EDT 2002

Greetings Hajo...EA has this to say about 1942 and Linux
-----------------
At the top of the list:
- Linux Server
- 1.2 Patch
- Map Editor
- Mod Tools

We also have some updated information about the top list items. The Linux
Server is currently going through the debug process and we're working hard
to get it out as soon as possible. The 1.2 patch will address many of the
issues which have been brought up on the forums and boards concerning
bandwidth optimization, client prediction tweaking and general stability
(sorry, Digger, we're not going to add a grappling hook!) The patch will
also deliver the highly anticipated Map Editor. As for other mod tools,
we're looking at what it would take to modify the existing dev tools for the
mod-community. Stay tuned for more updates.

http://www.ea.com/eagames/official/battlefield1942/editorial/communitymessag
e.jsp