Admin Tool v1.1 README

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Mon Oct 7 17:43:25 EDT 2002

Hello everyone!

I have sent the latest version of the server administration tool out to everyone who has requested a copy, so if I have missed anyone who wants to participate in the beta test be sure to email me.  In the meantime, anyone who doesn't want to test is welcome to take a peek at the README file that I wrote.  It's available here:

http://www.clanshortfuse.com/mohaa/mohaa_admintool_v1.1_README.txt

The file is a native Unix text file, so it won't word wrap properly in a browser.  I suggest saving it as a text file and opening it in you favorite text editor for maximum viewing pleasure.  It contains all the information required to install, configure, and run the tool so it isn't light reading.  Of course, I'm interested in any constructive comments, suggestions, or criticisms that anyone might have.

Once the testing is over and I'm sure it works well for more than just me and my game server, I'll be sure to post a link so anyone interested can give it a try.

Shockwave