[mohaa] Server Admin Tool v1.1 beta

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Tue Oct 1 18:13:44 EDT 2002

Hey Warren,

Technically speaking, I still have some documenting to do.  I added a whole
bunch of new stuff and I want to be sure that everyone knows that it's there
and how to use it.  I bet most don't know about the advanced server
messaging options I put into the first release.  ;)

The documentation won't be ready until tomorrow at the earliest, so you've
got some time.  =)

Shockwave