[mohaa] RE: Net Port

Heikki Kokko heikki.kokko at tromso.online.no
Fri Nov 29 14:35:30 EST 2002

You should be able to see which ports each server has activated,
if you have a look at the output on the console. When I occasionally
run my server, I run it with "nohup", which puts all the console output
in the file nohup.out.

The clients use completely different ports to communicate
with the servers. Maybe those who reported this look
only at their local client ports?

If you use "Server Status" at mohadmin.com, you should
be able to see your servers and the ports they use.

Hope this helps.

Heikki