[mohaa] cheats detection

[MC] Hammer -- linux_mohaa enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Wed Nov 27 12:12:13 EST 2002

No, sv_pure does not work in Spearhead!  It is rumored that it will be fixed in the next patch from EA, although no one knows exactly how it will work.  The TK logic exists and is working great!  There's two settings to control it:

set g_teamkillwarn "3"
set g_teamkillkick "5"

--[MC] Hammer
Mohaa Crew Clan