MOHAA: archive of list / spawnlimit ?

Sig Magnuson sig_michele at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:38:09 EST 2002

A couple of questions.  If they should be directed elsewhere please let me
know.

1) Is there a archive of this list somewhere?

2) A group I play with are interested in trying RoundBased game type.  My
understanding is that last team standing wins.  If I'm understanding this
correctly then this would mean no respawning (aka 1 death).

I'm wondering if it is possible to set a spawnlimit.  By this I mean once
you have spawned say 3 times you need to wait for a team to be wiped out or
the level to finish (3 deaths your out).

We are using linux MOHAA server.
thanks
sig