[mohaa] Spearhead on server

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Sat Nov 23 20:36:43 EST 2002

 the mainta direcotry and the executables added from the moh:spearhead
expansion installer. and try to use wine if you dare!

 i ran wine for moh before the linux version came out and im doing fine
with it for speahead as well. i just cant wait for actual binaries to come
out becouse a 12 person server with wine rapes cpu/memory.