[mohaa] Linux Performance

Luca Fabbro lfabbro at conecta.it
Fri Nov 15 03:29:32 EST 2002

Hi Eduardo,
         as Shockwave says probably the problem is in the performance of
cable and not related to server as your ping is good.
For the dedicated servers based on ID engine usually good values of rate
are from 8000 to 10000, they work usually fine for Q2, Q3, RTCW and SOF2
you can even try 6000 to reduce bandwith usage and i don't think that
people will complain about it.

         Luca "Farflame"