[mohaa] Spearhead...

Bradley Caricofe Brad at AdvancedWebLLC.com
Sun Nov 10 14:48:59 EST 2002

> Ryan,
>
> Let me get this right so you are the man who is going to do the Linux
> server side for Spearhead?
>
> But you wont have time to start to code it until after Comdex. So those
> of us who try and make money by
> supplying customers with great game servers will lose out once again to
> the people hosting on Windoze servers :(
>
> Could you please keep us up to date,
>
> Thanks
>
> Perry

It may not be Ryan's fault you know.  It's important for gamers to get this
point across to the companies that are developing the games.  THEY are the
ones who need to understand the importance of timely Linux releases.  Also
please don't top-post to mailing lists, bad netiquette.

-Brad