[mohaa] Testing 1.5MB/1.5MB Cable Modem

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:18:11 EST 2002

I'd set max ping to at least 350...sometimes it is high when connecting and
then goes down...

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Eduardo E.
                    Silva"               To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    <esilva at silve        cc:
                    x.com>               Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Testing 1.5MB/1.5MB
                                         Cable Modem
                    11/07/2002
                    07:15 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

it is up! I had players from UK and Canada so far. I clan will be running
on
it to burn it...;) The player from UK had a 220+- ping, not bad huh ?

Do you time out ?

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.
(714) 504-6870 Cell