Testing 1.5MB/1.5MB Cable Modem

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Thu Nov 7 13:59:20 EST 2002

Soldiers,

I am going to be beta testing for two weeks a new service for a well known
Cable modem ISP. They are going to be offering soon 1.5Mb/1.5MB service for
Biz customers -- dunno about residential. They will also have 800kbps/2000kbps
and the one they currently have (384kbps/2000kbps). My speed is set to
1.5MB/1.5MB, pretty much a FULL T1!

What better test than to play MOH:AA ?

I have a server at 24.199.16.170, so PLEASE EVERYBODY come and abuse, test to
your hearts contents. Any feedback positive and negative is welcome. I will
set the max players at 64...and see what happens...

Server is set for realism and FF on...and is running on Linux -- Of course.

Please email your feedback to esilva at silvex.com or just post here!

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.
(714) 504-6870 Cell