[mohaa] Password protection to client connections

[MC] Hammer -- linux_mohaa enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Tue Nov 5 16:14:40 EST 2002

Hello Nimgil,

You need to set sv_privatepassword AND make sure that sv_maxclients and sv_privateclients are the same.  That way only players that know the password will get in.   If sv_privateclients is less than sv_maxclients, then only sv_privateclients slots will be password protected (if sv_privatepassword is set) and the rest public.

--[MC] Hammer
Mohaa Crew Clan
www.mohaacrew.com