[mohaa] MOHAA LINUX INSTALATION

[MC] Hammer -- linux_mohaa enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Tue Nov 5 10:53:57 EST 2002

The CK mixmap trick is very unflexible and requires hard-coding of a map's script file to make it work (and you can only have either OBJ or TDM, no FFA or RBM.  I've got a work-in-progress whereby you can mix maps with individual map settings for timelimit/fraglimit/teamdamage/gametype on each.  It's already working, but I'm not happy with the individual map setting configuration (currently done within a script; considered using cvars but it would require too many and the game has a 1024 cvar limit).  I'll post it here once I'm done.

I'm also looking at a way to kick/ban using this same mod (to avoid requiring external apps to handle this), but I can't seem to figure-out how to get a player's IP address from within a script.  Anyone know how?

--[MC] Hammer
Mohaa Crew Clan
www.mohaacrew.com