[mohaa] MOHAA LINUX INSTALATION

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Tue Nov 5 09:48:09 EST 2002

Here is a great utility I use on my server to rotate different kinds of
maps (ie. TDM then OBj then TDM again):

http://www.alliedassault.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1178

Hope this helps!

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Warren
                    Woodward             To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    <warrenw at xmis        cc:
                    sion.com>            Subject:     Re: [mohaa] MOHAA LINUX INSTALATION
                    Sent by:
                    scratch
                    <scratch at xmis
                    sion.com>

                    11/04/2002
                    05:22 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 11:13:31PM +0100, Heikki Kokko wrote:
> Boa noite, Sete Colinas.
>
> I just went through trying to figure out the same myself, and I almost
gave
> up.
> Almost, but then I foud out about the right syntax in the configuration
> files.
> It must have been too complicated to make a simple HOWTO somewhere...

You're off to a good start, but you might want to poke around online a
little for some specifics (i.e. using sv_maplist instead of the old Q3
vstr).  Places of note:

http://www.mohadmin.com
http://www/alliedassault.com

Enjoy.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
               -JFK, American University, June 10, 1963