[mohaa] MOHAA LINUX INSTALATION

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Mon Nov 4 17:22:42 EST 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 11:13:31PM +0100, Heikki Kokko wrote:
> Boa noite, Sete Colinas.
>
> I just went through trying to figure out the same myself, and I almost gave
> up.
> Almost, but then I foud out about the right syntax in the configuration
> files.
> It must have been too complicated to make a simple HOWTO somewhere...

You're off to a good start, but you might want to poke around online a
little for some specifics (i.e. using sv_maplist instead of the old Q3
vstr).  Places of note:

http://www.mohadmin.com
http://www/alliedassault.com

Enjoy.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963