Keep getting enormous hitches

Andre Meij andre at quicksoft.it
Sun Nov 3 17:29:45 EST 2002

Hi all,

I've reinstalled my server.
After that I've copied the mohaa game files and the linux server files
(just as I did before) and tried to start the server. I get the following
over and over again:

Hitch warning: 4294987 msec frame time

See below for a log. This message appears each second *and that can't be
because the 4294987 ms is much more than one second* and when there are
players on the server they "hitch" too every second (you jump arround in
the lvl)

I've tried this with no config and with my old config, same result. Server
load is 0.02 and cpu time by mohaa is below the 1%.

Any one a clue as to what this can be?

Tnx!

Regards,
Andre

Alias: luna
IP: 192.168.1.1
--- Common Initialization Complete --- 2058 ms
--- Localization: I see 1 localization files
--- Localization: reading file global/localization.txt
Loaded 886 localization entries
--- Localization: reading file global/localization.txt
Loaded 1772 localization entries