[mohaa] Mohaa Linux Server Source

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Wed Jul 24 16:31:53 EDT 2002

yes, id software will release there sources after awhile no doubt. but of
coarse peopel who contract the source from id software dont have to. thats
whats going on with EA. so whenever id releases quake3 source and you want
to manually port it over to work with medal of honor, be my guest but i
can give a 99.9% guarentee that medal of honor source will never see the
lights of freedom.