[mohaa] Observation of sv_maxrate

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Jul 24 09:38:22 EDT 2002

To set the MinRate just type sv_MinRate NumberHere?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Alexis
                    Tremblay             To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    <moh at descensi        cc:
                    on.org>              Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Observation of
                                         sv_maxrate
                    07/23/2002
                    10:55 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

That's not what it seems, it's been asked a couple times in other forums
heh.

What you see as the rate when you type status is what the client is set
up for, not the actual rate the server allows to that client. In
example, if you set an sv_maxRate 9000 and your client requests 99999,
the server will give him 9000, not a bit more, confusing yes, but that's
how it is.

A.