[mohaa] Server not showing up on GameSpy? Try this:

Per W Sandberg pilly at online.no
Wed Jul 24 05:31:55 EDT 2002

> > Tried to set developer = 1 ?
>
> The binaries I sent off have sv_debuggamespy ... enabling the
> developer flag should always be considered a last desperate
> measure, in my opinion.
>
> --ryan.

If developer should not be set, please help me with this:

 - my fs_outputdir is set to /home/mohaa/.mohaa
 - my logfilename is set to "qconsole.log"

If I set developer flag to 0, mohaalnxded stops updating the
qconsole.log, and
I need the file for my stats pages.
If i set the developer flag to 1, mohaalnxded starts updating the
qconsole.log again.

Are you sure developer must no be set to enable logging, and what can I
do to correct
this?

--
Per W Sandberg