Server not showing in GameSpy - Question

Bryan Jones bryan.jones at thebuc.com
Tue Jul 23 20:36:36 EDT 2002

My server is not showing in gamespy currently...  I have a question in
regards to the .cfg file;

When creating the g_gamespy does the first part of that line need to be
set,sets, or seta... I have seen it used with either set or seta and how do
I know when to use the following in the cfg file....   set / sets / seta.

Here is an error that I am getting when I have g_debuggamespy "1"

------- error -------
Info callback, sent:
\gamemode\openplaying\maxplayers\20\numplayers\0\gametype\Team-Match\mapname
\dm/Hide-and-Seek2\hostport\12203\hostname\LINUX: War and Peace - War is War
and Peace does not Exist

Rules callback, sent: \rankedserver\0\fraglimit\30\timelimit\15

Basic callback, sent: \location\1\gamever\1.11\gamename\mohaa

Can someone unserstand this?

Here is my config file...

------ config ------

// General Server Info Settigns
seta sv_hostname "LINUX: War and Peace - War is War and Peace does not
Exist"
sets Admin "Wolverine"
sets Email "xxxxxxxxx"
sets Location "USA"
seta g_motd "War is War and Peace does not Exist"
sets URL "None"
sets Connection "DSL"
sets username "None" // Hide user accountname which started mohaa
set dedicated "2"

// Map rotation
seta sv_maplist "dm/Hide-and-Seek2 dm/mohdm3 dm/mohdm4 dm/mohdm2 dm/mohdm1
dm/mohdm5 dm/mohdm6 dm/mohdm7"

// Server Setings
seta sv_privatePassword "" // Doesn't seem supported in MoH:AA
seta sv_privateClients "" // Doesn't seem supported in MoH:AA
seta sv_maxclients "20"
seta rconpassword "Back2Back" // Remote Control (rcon) password
seta sv_fps "20"
net_noipx "1"
seta sv_timeout "120"
seta sv_pure "1"
seta sv_allowdownload "0" // Allow clients to download paks off our server
seta sv_maxrate "8000"
seta sv_floodProtect "1"
set sc_flood_waitdelay "10"
set sv_flood_persecond "4"
set sv_flood_msgs "4"
seta sv_minping "0"
seta sv_maxping "0"
seta sv_precache "1"
seta sv_reconnectlimit "3"
seta sv_zombietime "1"
seta g_inactivity "180"
seta g_forcerespawn "30"
seta g_syncronousclients "0"
seta sv_chatter "1"
seta g_allowVote "1"
set timelimit "15"
set fraglimit "30"

// Logs
set g_log "logs/games.log"
seta logfile "1"

//Master Server Settings - Redudant for normal operation
set sv_gamespy "1" // Show our server in gamespy
set sv_debuggamespy "1"
seta sv_master1 "master0.gamespy.com"
seta sv_master2 "master1.gamespy.com"
seta sv_master3 "mohmaster.2015.com"
seta sv_master4 "clanservers.net"

// Generic map settings
seta g_allowvote "1"
seta g_gametype "2"
seta g_teamdamage "1"
seta g_teamForceBalance "1"
//seta g_smoothClients "1"

// Start with the map rotation
map dm/Hide-and-Seek2
heartbeat

----- end config ----

Is there something in here that should not be here or something that I am
missing any assistance would help....

Also - I am trying to get log files created so that I can view entries...
what do I need in my config file.

Thanks In Advance To All