AW: [mohaa] Cheats? and a few questions / doubts

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Tue Jul 23 11:33:05 EDT 2002

i must agree, moh is not as widly popular as HL or CS so it is harder to
find them, ive taken a look at them as well, poorly written and designed,
but still functional to a deegree, they appeared to make my MOH crash once
every map or so. no i do not cheat online, i ran them on my own passworded
server :P