[mohaa] Wrapping up the beta.

Damon Damon at daycross.com
Mon Jul 22 17:26:33 EDT 2002

Lo.
Our server is has been up for a while now, and it seems to give very
choppy performance. The server is  a decent one! ( really ) and i
wondered if it may be due to the binaries rather than the server?
the 'slow server' is up most of the time.
Thanks
Damon

PS ' Damon aka Dc|| ' will do fine for me ;p