Errors on the Console and Other questions....

Destroyer destroyer at comsclan.org
Mon Jul 22 14:24:26 EDT 2002

I see these errors on the console, after each map change.

^~^~^ Box data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Morph targets data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/miscobj/bottle_wine.tik
------ Server Initialization Complete ------  6.58 seconds
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/fx/dummy.tik
Hitch warning: 6628 msec frame time

Is there a way to get the server to automatically load a map upon startup?  I always have to manually load one of the maps to get
things going.  I have a map dm/mohdm3 in my autoexec.cfg but that doesn't work.

Is there a way to get the maps to play for a certain period of time before switching to a new map?  My users are saying the maps
change after each round.

FYI:  when I use screen this is the command that works for me. I use the same thing for our CS servers (except with a different
name).
screen -A -m -d -S mohaa ./mohaa_lnxded
To get the screen back I just use a screen -r mohaa

Thanks

Destroyer