[mohaa] Server hardware

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Jul 22 11:13:07 EDT 2002

I gave an example of my latest CS Server in the last few e-mails...I run 2
game servers on it..DoD and Cs....

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    rudi
                    <rudi at rackser        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    ver.be>              cc:
                                         Subject:     [mohaa] Server hardware
                    07/22/2002
                    01:10 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

Hello,

Maybe this question is not so mohaa related but I know there are several
game admins in this mailing group that could advise me on this.
What kind of hardware do I need to run serveral different games servers
on one machine for use on for example a medium lanparty?

Thanks.

Rudi.