[mohaa] Server is available:

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Jul 22 10:10:04 EDT 2002

I run a Counter Strike Server on an OC3 (my connection), 768 Megs Ram, 1.2
Ghz Athlon and it runs fine...I used to have 800 Mhz Athlon 512 ram and it
did decent.....also make sure HD is SCSI (preferred) or at least 7200 RPM
ATA 100.....don't need Xwindows for a server....I do all my stuff remotely
using SSH (like Telnet but the data is safer because it is encrypted)...I
would also run a program that's fre called Port Sentry so that people who
try to get into your box are blocked...works well...good luck!

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS
CS Server 209.240.4.253:27015

                    Roger Lund
                    <lundrog at yaho        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    o.com>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Server is available:
                    07/21/2002
                    02:13 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

so can you run everything from the command line or do you need to use
xwindows?

Also what server spec's would you need for unix/linux to run a full mohaa
server?