[mohaa] Server is available:

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Jul 22 10:05:11 EDT 2002

I am a kind of new to Linux and I have a Red Hat 7.2 Server running Counter
Strike and DoD....it is actually easier to install than Windows (most
people will agree to that) with the NEWER distros like Mandrake 8.1 or Red
Hat 7.3....if anyone wants some ideas for some learning books let me know
and I'll send you the names...

Jason Nagle
Network Tech
A+ Certified  Service Professional

                    "Ryan C. Gordon"
                    <icculus at cluttere        To:     "mohaa at icculus.org" <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    dmind.org>               cc:
                                             Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Server is available:
                    07/20/2002 08:05
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    mohaa

> and how hard is this to do if your a newbie to linux?

Which part?

Getting it running isn't hard with a bit of handholding. Installing Linux
well is a bit harder. Tweaking everything to perfection is hard without a
lot of background reading.

--ryan.