Wrapping up the beta.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Jul 22 05:13:39 EDT 2002

It seems that the beta is running well, overall. I'm going to declare this
done at midnight tonight and deliver the final, non-expiring binaries to
EA. So if you've got any bug reports, speak now or forever hold your
peace.  :)

The binaries you've got now will stop running in a little more than three
weeks, but EA will have the official version up for download long before then.

Also, I'd like to list all you fine beta testers in a "thank you" section
in the server's README; if you want your name listed, please send me an
email off-list telling me how you want it listed (handles are fine, so
long as they don't have any offensive words in them).

--ryan.