[mohaa] Server is available:

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Mon Jul 22 05:47:01 EDT 2002

Ideally, I may be interested in providing a cross-platform solution for
doing that. Maybe MOHAA but it could go into RTCW and Q3 servers too. I'm
thinking along the lines of making the server a COM object under win32.
There are several mechanisms that I'd like to expose, the command line
completion, command history etc.

Thoughts?

TTimo