[mohaa] Re: console reattatch

Damon Damon at daycross.com
Sun Jul 21 16:55:33 EDT 2002

Lo.
Screen works great on the public server, that really is a great tool. thanks for
the replies.
I am now trying to use it on my home one , rh7.3. I installed screen ok but i
now get;

Cannot open your terminal '/dev/pts/8' - please check.
[game at peefree mohaa]$

is there something else i need?
Thx
Damon