[mohaa] console reattatch

The Caretaker caretaker at hellahivemind.com
Fri Jul 19 15:01:55 EDT 2002

Two questions: First, is screen -d and screen -r switches for detach and
remote? Also, I am trying to execute this from my command prompt but screen
is not a valid command. Does this need to be done once the game is running,
or do need a specific module for this? Or is it just set as a script? Sorry
for all of the questions, I have been looking for something like this to
start (or restart) the server via SSH. I am running Red Hat 7.3 kernel v.
2.4.18-5. Thanks for the help.

[^DD^]Hellboy
www.devil-dogs.net