[mohaa] Public beta #2.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Jul 19 13:08:53 EDT 2002

> Maybe I am confused and I apolgize....the Beta2 of the MOHAA server I am
> assuming (haven't installed it yet just dl'ed it) is the original version
> of MOHAA files needed to hav ea Linux Server Correct? And then I was
> assuming (i know never assume) I needed the Windows version to somehow
> add/change some older files in the Beta2 Linux to be up to par as 1..11 is
> this correct?

Public beta #2 needs the same data files as beta #1...this is just the
executables. If you had beta #1 working, you just need to replace the
executable and shared library.

If you haven't gotten the datafiles yet, you need to install the game in
windows (or wine?), and then use the win32 patch to get the datafiles up
to 1.11 (maybe wine works here, too?)

--ryan.