[mohaa] Public beta #2.

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Fri Jul 19 13:07:45 EDT 2002

Maybe I am confused and I apolgize....the Beta2 of the MOHAA server I am
assuming (haven't installed it yet just dl'ed it) is the original version
of MOHAA files needed to hav ea Linux Server Correct? And then I was
assuming (i know never assume) I needed the Windows version to somehow
add/change some older files in the Beta2 Linux to be up to par as 1..11 is
this correct?

Jason Nagle
Network Tech
A+ Certified  Service Professional

                    "Ryan C. Gordon"
                    <icculus at cluttere        To:     "mohaa at icculus.org" <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    dmind.org>               cc:
                                             Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Public beta #2.
                    07/19/2002 11:57
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    mohaa

> Is there anyway you or anyone else can send tothe group the updated file
or
> put them on an ftp so we dont have to use Wine or whatever?

I don't understand how you get the original pakfiles from the win32
installer and can't get the patch...?

--ryan.