[mohaa] Public beta #2.

Greg Miller gmiller at oei-tech.com
Fri Jul 19 12:35:25 EDT 2002

The Caretaker wrote:

> For the life of me I cannot remember the command to bind the server to a
> specific IP. IS it +net IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx or +set? Also, has anyone been
> able to run two MOHAA servers on the same box bound to different ports? I'd
> like to try it to run objective on one, and team on another. Thanks for the
> help.
>
> [^DD^]Hellboy
> www.devil-dogs.net

perhaps try:
// for team match
./mohaa_lnxded +set net_ip a.b.c.d +set net_port 12203 +exec dm.cfg
// for obj match
./mohaa_lnxded +set net_ip a.b.c.d +set net_port 12204 +exec obj.cfg

of course your cfgs would need to have appropriate values for dm and obj games
--
name:Greg C. Miller
title:Systems and Network Administrator/Sr. Analyst
e-mail:gmiller at oei-tech.com
url:http://www.oei-tech.com/
voice:(540) 373-6025
fax:(540) 899-5471