[mohaa] Not Showing Up On Gamespy

Damon damon at daycross.com
Fri Jul 19 07:40:43 EDT 2002

Lo.
no, i removed all 3 lines.. no one connected.
i added >set sv_gamespay 1 and left if all night, there were no connections.
i added all 3 lines again. and ive had 3 ppl connect in a matter of 5 mins.
so, one can only 'assume' that the answer is.. no .. it doesnt advertise
without these.
again, i see NO heartbeats but it does send and it it made public.
Like i said in the beginning >i am new to this engine ( and to linux )so
please.. bear with me!

I have just rented a gameserver on the strength that this will work fine. I
am now uploading the paks etc, erm, gonna take me a while. i got an ip to
bind to etc and we'll see how it goes.

maybe we could do with an hour of live chat/testing/questions?  i am up for
it.
i have an irc server which we could use for this there noone else on it its
just
for my testing purposes ; i dunno how u all feel about that?but me
personally
id like to get everything out in the open so we can make the binary
100%
irc.daycross.com #daycross

this is where ill be 24/7 anyway ( unless theres a power cut here )

ok ..