[mohaa] Small problem

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Jul 18 18:10:29 EDT 2002

> It tries to create a $HOME/.mohaa directory and it refuses to start
> without it. When a writable(!) home directory is assigned it does work
> without problem of course.
> Want me to file an official bug report? ;)

Yes, please.

It seems I have it failing it it can't create $HOME/.mohaa.

There are two cvars I added: fs_userpath and fs_outputpath ...
fs_userpath is searched before fs_basepath and all files are written to
fs_outputpath (since the basepath isn't necessarily writable)...usually
these are set to $HOME/.mohaa ... the fact that it tries to create the
$HOME/.mohaa dir anyhow is a bug, though.

--ryan.