[mohaa] ...any troubles yet? Custom maps etc

The Caretaker caretaker at hellahivemind.com
Thu Jul 18 14:21:44 EDT 2002

I too have a RH 7.3 box and had the same errors. This is the fix I got from
this mailing list:
let's say you copied the game files to /home/user/mohaa/main, with your .pk3
files in main. Put the fgameded.so and the mohaa_lnxded one directory level
up. In this case you would put those files in /home/user/mohaa. Start the
server and it should work.