[mohaa] ...any troubles yet?

Per W Sandberg pilly at online.no
Thu Jul 18 13:32:06 EDT 2002

I also have problems to get my MoHaa srv working behind my firewall.
Anybody out there knowing *exactly* which ports (specified in TCP and
UDP)
that has to be open? Since I'm running a dedicated firewall (IpCop), I
also
have to enable portforwarding to the static ip adress on my "inside"
Linux
MoHaa server...

I have searched through the community and have found only a few postings
that
touches the topic, but I miss the details here :/

Regards,

--
Per W Sandberg
pilly at online.no