[mohaa] ...any troubles yet? Custom maps etc

Ray raymond.lay at deafangel.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 18 12:05:54 EDT 2002

Sorry guys..i'm trying to setup linux server on my redhat 7.3

so far this is what I've done

1. on my win98 machine, loaded v.1 MOH
2. updated to v.1.11
3. downloaded the bz2 file (linux binaries)
4. created a moh folder on my redhat linux server
5. uploaded unbunzip2 the bz2 file and untar into the moh directory
6. ftp all my files from MOH (win98) onto the redhat linux server
7. launched the linux binary file...

encountered the following errors...
a. missing cfg files (eg. default.cfg, menu.cfg etc)
b. missing map files?!?! (how do i extract the bsp files [dm maps] and where
do i place them [which folder]?)

please help :)

thanks,

ray