[mohaa] ...any troubles yet?

Sam sam at neuroflux.com
Thu Jul 18 09:59:10 EDT 2002

Thanks..  But, it is set and the server is still not advertising it's
self..  Here is my config in all it's glory:

// Server Config
seta sv_hostname "Gamers Impact MOHAA - No FF"
seta g_motd "No FF"

//  Server Public Info
set "Administrator" "Wintrmte (sam at gamersimpact.com)"
set "Connection" "Multi Homed DS-3"
set "CPU" "AMD 1.1ghz"

seta com_hunkMegs "96"
seta com_zoneMegs "32"

// Master Broadcast Servers
seta sv_gamespy "2"
// Also tried gamespy 1, no luck

seta sv_master1 "mohmaster.2015.com"
seta sv_master2 "master.gamespy.com"

// Log Settings
seta g_logSync 1

// Ping Settings
seta sv_minPing "0" //sets min ping value
seta sv_maxping "0"//sets max ping value

seta sv_maxRate "9000"

seta sv_maxclients "24" // The maximum number of connected clients
allowed.
seta g_maxGameClients "24"

// The maximum number of players that can actually join into the game. All
// set sv_privateClients "0"

seta sv_privateClients 4
seta sv_privatePassword "XX"

seta g_gametype "1"
seta g_gametypestring "Free-For-All" //Unsure if this is totally necessary

seta fraglimit "0" // 0 = none// sets fraglimit zero disables this feature
seta timelimit "30" // 0 = none//sets timelimit in minutes zero disables

seta g_friendlyFire "1" // 0 = off, 1 = on //sets if you can kill your own
seta g_teamForceBalance "1" //force balanced teams 1 = on

// sets speed at which players will move 280 is the default setting
// 350 is more like sof 1 speeds
seta g_speed "350"

// Flood Settings
seta g_voiceFloodCount 20
seta g_voiceFloodPenalty 120
seta sv_floodProtect 1

seta g_forcerespawn 1
seta g_respawnInvulnerability "5"
seta g_followEnemy 0
seta g_forceFollow 1

//*** Passwords ***
seta rconpassword "XXXX" // Remote administration password.

//*** Server Settings ***
seta g_allowVote "1" // 0 = off, 1 = on
seta g_voteduration "120" //sets number of seconds vote will be active
seta sv_allowdownload "1" // 0 = off, 1 = on

seta g_inactivity "3000" // Number of seconds before an inactive player is
seta g_timeouttospec "60" //sets time in seconds an inactive player is

seta g_filterBan "1"
exec banned.cfg

seta sv_maplist "DM/mohdm1 DM/mohdm2 DM/mohdm3 DM/mohdm4 DM/mohdm6
DM/mohdm7"
map DM/mohdm1