[mohaa] install shortcuts

charles 'wokka' goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Jul 18 02:13:36 EDT 2002

bingo, thanks Ryan, that did the trick

and btw, all you need for the installation is the pk3 files... can dump the
rest...  i touched all the config files that the linux server kept erroring
on (only had error messages in the console, everything still worked) just to
keep things tidy

I noticed in the aa forums a mention about vstr not working, so making map
rotations with different gametypes impossible

is this something you are going to be able to fix or are you waiting on the
next patch from ea?

Thanks!
wokka