default.cfg error

The Caretaker caretaker at hellahivemind.com
Wed Jul 17 22:20:21 EDT 2002

Quick question. I am having an issue trying to start the MOH:AA server on Linux. I have the game copied over to the Linux box with the fgameded.so and mohaa_lnxded copied over and in the /main directory along with the .pk3 files. Here is the command I am running to try to start the game:
./mohaa_lnxded +exec server.cfg +map dm/mohdm1 and I get the following message:

--- Common Initialization ---
Medal of Honor Allied Assault 1.11 linux-i386 Jul 15 2002
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
/root/.mohaa/main
./main

0 files in pk3 files
ASSERT: [qcommon/common.c:400] Couldn't load default.cfg (fyi)
Error: Couldn't load default.cfg

I am running this on a Red Hat 7.3 machine with 384MB of RAM and a Matrox G400 card. I have successfully ran Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force dedicated Linux server with no problems before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[^DD^]Hellboy
www.devil-dogs.net