[mohaa] ...any troubles yet?

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Tue Jul 16 23:14:03 EDT 2002

I'm having some issues..  For some reason I cannot get the Linux MOHAA
server to advertise it's self to the master servers..  Any suggestiosns?

I have the following:

seta sv_master1 "mohmaster.2015.com"
seta sv_master2 "master.gamespy.com"

I have also tired the +set dedicated 0 / 1 ..  no difference..  Just wont
advertise it's self.

Suggestions?

> >From: "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org>
> >To: <mohaa at icculus.org>
> >Subject: [mohaa] ...any troubles yet?
> >Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:58:09 -0400 (EDT)
> >

> >There's fifty five people on this mailing list, and not a single peep.
:)