[mohaa] ...any troubles yet? Here's some:

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Jul 16 18:34:51 EDT 2002

> My machine: FreeBSD 4.6 w/Linux emulation.
>
> Apparently the filepath searching is broken on FreeBSD w/Linux emulation.

Please put an entry in bugzilla for this, so I don't forget to fix it.

   https://bugzilla.icculus.org/

(Thank you for testing this on FreeBSD, btw!)

> I get several errors on launch from pak files, mainly entries complaining
> I should add certain lines to some cache.

Disregard these...the win32 version reports them too...they are harmless.

> Other than that, it ran fine overnight, launched fine with Realism
> mod and all that. I'm leaving it running now - would like to see
> how it does under load.

Cool!

> Does anyone know the command line to limit the number of rounds
> in an objective match?

No idea off the top of my head...didn't see an obvious cvar in the source,
either.

--ryan.