[mohaa] System requirements

Michael Rieder webmaster at michaelrieder.de
Tue Jul 16 14:20:11 EDT 2002

so i think a server with 16 players and one with 4 players would could run
together on a 1 GHz Duron, 256 MB SDRAM. i must think about this, because
i'd like to have a CS server, too. and not to forget, i need a webserver for
multiple domains..
thanks for your help, if you get more information about CPU and RAM usage,
please post them here :)
> tested on:
>
> 2x pIII 1,4ghz, 2gb ram
>
> 12er DM full => ~12-18% cpu usage each server.
>
> ram: 50MB
>
> 4-6 12slot server on an 2x pIII 500Mhz are possible but more or less at
the
> limit.
>
> Mit freundlichen Gru?en
>
> Neil <XL*neil> Scholten
>
> -------------------------------------
> Neil Scholten
> System Administrator
> K-Play
> neil at krawall.de
>
> Krawall Gaming Network GmbH i. Gr.
> Hauptstra?e 60 A
> 65510 Idstein
> Germany
>
> Telefon: ++49-(0)-6126-9375-28
> Telefax: ++49-(0)-6126-9375-93
> K-Hardware.de - K-Play.de - K-Files.de
>

> Mit uber 12 Mio. Page Impressions/Monat ist Krawall eine feste Gro?e im
> Spielesegment der Onlinemagazine.
>
> The contents of this e-mail is confidential. The copying and forwarding to
> third persons is not allowed. In case you have received this e-mail in
> error, we kindly ask you to destroy it and notify us correspondingly.
Thanks