AW: [mohaa] ...any troubles yet?

Gotz Klingelhofer [KGN] tankmann at krawall.de
Tue Jul 16 13:38:10 EDT 2002

Hey all,

we habe 2 publics running @:

mohaa1.k-play.de:8850
mohaa2.k-play.de:8860

Is there a server command list? Because i think there might be more commands
than the q3 ones?

so far...

Gru?,
--Gotz Klingelhofer

--------------------------------------
Gotz Klingelhofer
Chefredakteur
Krawall.de
gk at krawall.de

KGN - Krawall Gaming Network GmbH
Hauptstra?e 60 A
65510 Idstein
Germany

Telefon  : ++49-(0)-6126-9375-20
Mobil    : ++49-(0)-163-6298-450
Telefax  : ++49-(0)-6126-9375-93
K-Play.de - K-Files.de - K-Hardware.de

Mit uber 12 Mio. Page Impressions/Monat und rund 250.000 registrierten Usern
ist Krawall eine feste Gro?e im Spielesegment der Onlinemagazine.

The contents of this e-mail is confidential. The copying and forwarding to
third persons is not allowed. In case you have received this e-mail in
error, we kindly ask you to destroy it and notify us correspondingly. Thanks
in advance.